Opinion Scope (Last Update April 12, 2016)
- Take a short survey related to a Bass Pro Shop visit
Recent customers of the Bass Pro shop can take part in an online survey for a chance to win a $500 gift card to Bass Pro. In order to win the gift card the customer must be 18 years of age or older and a LEGAL resident of the United States. The Site is operated by OpinionScope which is a registered Trademark of ClearData Research, Inc. in association with Bass Pro Shops. Any questions about the survey can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is needed to take the OpinionScope survey?
- Working Internet connection
- The survey code (this code will be 7 digits in length)
- Date of visit in mm/dd/yy format
- Home zip code
- Home postal code (Canadian residents only)
- Transaction number (see customer receipt) (6 digits in length)
Once the Bass Pro customer has provided the above information they will be asked a series of survey questions in relation to their visit to include: “Did you have any contact with Bass Pro associates in store?” and “What type of products were you shopping for on this visit?”. The OpinionScope survey features a red bar in the bottom right hand corner that shows how far in % the customer has progressed through the Bass Pro Shop survey.
Once ALL the survey questions have been answered the customer will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes drawing for a $500 Bass Pro gift card. The odds of winning will depend on the amount of people who enter each month.
Bass Pro Shop
- Popular outdoor retailer specializing in hunting, fishing and camping
- Founded in 1971 by outdoor enthusiast John L Morris when he was tired of shopping at sub par outdoor stores
- Rivaled by Cabelas and Gander Mountain
- Has an operating revenue over 3.5 billion dollars
The Bass Pro Shop was founded in the back of an old beat up Brown Derby liquor store near Table Rock Lake in 1971. At the time all the store sold was worms and other form of fishing bait (mostly for catfish). Today the company has grown to a billion dollar firm with over 20,000 employees. Popular brands sold through out the store include Johnny Morris Reels, Offshore Angler, RangeMaxx Redhead, Worldwide Sportsman, Uncle Buck’s and White River.