National Debt Relief Consolidation and Sweepstakes:
- National Debt Relief provides consolidation loans which may be good options to pay down high interest debt (particularly, credit card debt) in certain circumstances
- Consolidation loans work by taking a loan at a lower interest rate to pay off debts which are currently at a higher interest rate in order to reduce the amount of money you will pay in total
- National Debt Relief is currently featuring a promotion for individuals who check their qualification for debt reduction with the possibility of winning cash prizes just for checking
- To sign up for the sweepstakes you will need to provide your email address (entry can be made daily during the sweeps) and you can enter the Holiday Cash and Dash Sweepstakes
During the Christmas season in particular, many companies like to feature fun and exciting sweepstakes for potential customers. NDR (Nation Debt Relief) may be particularly appropriate as the holiday seasons are a well known time of the year when people tend to rack up large credit card bills. The Holiday Cash and Dash Sweepstakes is open to consumers for a chance to win up to $10,000 as well as various instant win prizes.
If you are not interested in the sweepstakes and would rather simply see if you qualify for the loan consolidation process you can forgo the entry process and only participate in the qualification forms on the webpage – however, it might be a smart move to do both for a chance to win free cash.
Here Are Some More Details Regarding The NDR Holiday Dash For Cash Sweepstakes:
- If you are having trouble finding the entry form it is recommended that you turn off any ad blockers you have running on your browser as this may prevent viewing of the sweepstakes form
- The Dash for Cash sweepstakes is currently underway and will continue until December 23rd, 2019
- A $10,000 grand prize will be award along with 130 $50 prizes and 20 $250 prizes during the contest period