Lowe’s Credit Card Login and Registration:
- Customers who have applied for and received a new Lowe’s Store Credit Card can register their new card online by visiting the main Lowe’s Credit Activation page
- Following the registration link from the main page will direct you to a form will you will be required to enter your card account number and your zip code to begin registration
- If you are a Lowe’s customer who has already created an account online you only need to register once and can now log in to your account using your User Name and Password
- Lowe’s Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank which is a major issuer of store branded credit cards
Lowe’s is one of the biggest home improvement store chains in the country and happens to be a fortune 500 company with over 1800 locations. Needless to say, many consumers shop at Lowe’s everyday which is one reason they provide a convenient financing choice for customers with the Lowe’s Card. Lowe’s provides both personal store cards and business store cards – multiple business store card accounts are available to fit your businesses needs.
Login to your online account for both the Lowe’s Advantage Card and the Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card can both be accessed from the login page. Both of these cards allow for online access and once your account has been created you can log in anytime and manage your online account and settings.
Still Interested In Learning Some More Details about Lowe’s and The Lowe’s Credit Card?
- If you need to recover your User ID you will need your Lowe’s Credit Card account number. Recovering your password will require your account User Name.
- For customers who required additional assistance registering an account or accessing your account you can access customer support by following the customer support link and providing your information and question of concern
1 (800) 444-1408