Kirkland’s K Club (Last Update April 12, 2016)
The K Club Rewards program site allows a customer to sign up and start earning points each time they make a purchase at Kirkland’s. A returning users to the K Club program can simply sign in with their email or phone number used upon sign up. A customer has the option to sign up for the K Club online or in stores.
Sign Up Online Instructions
- Visit the Kirkland’s K Club web portal
- Under ‘Create Your Account’, located at the bottom of the K Club homepage, click ‘Enroll Today’
- Provide the requested information (name, number, etc)
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete the users profile
Sign Up In Store Instructions
- Locate a Kirkland’s store associate in store and ask to sign up for the K Club
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of the program at the register
- The customer will receive an email with a password and account link
The program is a must have for frequent shoppers at Kirkland’s. One (1) point will be earned for every dollar spent on eligible product purchases at Kirkland’s. Please note that this program works best when combined with the Kirkland’s Credit Card as customer will receive two (2) points for every dollar spent on the credit card.
Kirkland’s K Club Highlights
- K Club points do not expire
- $10 will be rewarded for every 300 points turned in by the customer
- Customer will have 30 days to use the $10 credit reward
- Redeem the credit by providing the members email address to the associate while checking out
- Points are earned when making purchases online at Kirklands.com
- Once a purchase is made it will take 24-48 hours to see the points reflected online in the members Kirkland’s K Club account
Kirkland’s, Inc. is a popular home decor retailer based out of Nashville TN. The company has operations in 30 states consisting of over 300 retail locations. Popular sales items include wall decor, textiles, furniture and artificial floral products. According to company lore the Kirkland’s was founded by Carl Kirkland.
Where to sign up for the K Club?