Starbucks Share the Cheer Customer Sweepstakes:
- Starbucks is well known for there inclination to celebrate the holidays and this year they will be featuring a Share the Cheer Sweepstakes for customers to participate in
- Consumers who are interested in entering this sweepstakes will first need to register before they can begin participation – registration is only required during initial sign up
- If you already have a registered email and password with Starbucks you can log in using this information otherwise you need to sign up and create a new account to play
- The registration process is very quick and only requires completion of a short form which requests your name, email address, home address, phone number and password creation
One thing that really gets consumers excited is a fun and exciting sweepstakes, especially one that takes place at a business they frequent. Given that Starbucks is frequented by millions of customers every week it will be no surprise to see many excited customers participating in the Share the Cheer Sweepstakes this holiday season. As mentioned above you will need to register to participate but once registered you can create up to 3 game boards under one registration account.
Okay, Great, But What Can You Win??
- 500 winners will receive a Sterling Silver Starbucks Card with $300 pre-loaded on to the card
- The Sterling Silver Starbucks Card costs $150 and will be automatically pre-loaded bring the actual retail value to $450 per prize
Once your account and game board has been set up you can begin uploading receipt purchases. For each receipt uploaded (an imagine must be taken and uploaded to the sweepstakes website) you will receive two (2) entries and a total of 10 receipts can be uploaded meaning you can enter this sweepstakes a total of 20 times.
Looking For A Little Additional Information Regarding The Share the Cheer Starbucks Sweepstakes?
- The Sweepstakes runs from September 25, 2019 through December 31, 2019
- Mail entry option also exists (no purchase needed) and a full list of eligible purchase items can be found in the sweepstakes rules on the main sweepstakes homepage